BSc (Honours) in Applied Psychology And Management Studies
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, vulgarity and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must in my page. Enjoy reading^.^
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
另一个活在地球的生物。。另一个喜欢篮排球的生物。。呵呵,看戏会睡着的生物。。记得:“你对我好我对你好”

yunleng
Age : 18
Location : WPKL
Hobbies : ♥ volleyball, running
Study : Nottingham
Hates : liars, backstabbers, bitches

谈不所无。地说天谈

Rotten Things
September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | June 2010 |

21 Aug 2009
12 Aug 2009
8 Aug 2009
7 Aug 2009
6 Aug 2009
4 Aug 2009
2 Aug 2009
31 July 2009
29 July 2009 Poniang at BR
27 July 2009

Hit
web site hit counter

Music
Music Here!

24 Aug 2009
Written at Monday, August 24, 2009 | back to top

yoyo 2nd last day of working!
morning shift lor...managers like to arrange me to work in the morning de!
maybe they can sleep longer? n the most important is that she don't need to come in time!
everytime also late de!
today I saw the banana rosak dy, so aha banana shake!
I even go online to search how to make banana shake! but early in the morning Starbucks haven't on their wifi...sien...
1 banana, 2 scoops of vanilla icecream, ice cubes!
then blend! rrrrrrr rrrr rrrrrr
n it is done!
yummy!
```
```
nothing else to do, then sit down to read pig's paper -_-lll
then suddenly thought of baking waffle...so go prepare lo...
many calls to find the managers! bising n annoying!
my ans is just Anim off, Fatin belum masuk..
whole day saying the same thing very sien de ar!
halfway baking, Fatin ask me to help her clock-in...-__-lll
ok lor..whatever lah...she is manager wor, how can don't obey le?!
cont'd with my waffle thing, out of no where here come this Kak Intan, the position higher than manager de
stand in front of me! terkejut lah...the first question is where is Fatin
n my answer is dia belum masuk.
ah then I talk to myself, phew luckily I thought of baking waffle, so I didn't sit down! if not sure kena scold!
phew phew!
bake lo..have fun baking!
```
```
then she ask me again, izit they always late come in?
errr....the truth is YES, always! but I didn't say lah, I say a few days like that lah...
then didn't ask me anything le...
when she is inside the store, I quickly find Fatin's number, n sms-ed her ask her to come
```very good leh me?! =)
```
```
then she kena scold...
xD padan muka de!
late lah...always buli me!
```
```
Later Fatin ask the cash register key from me n didn't return it to me...and I forgot to ask back too
after dinner I only realise I don't have key n tmr I am working morning shift.
drove all the way back there to take the key, n blardy hell she say I tmr night shift!
didn't inform me also!
simply change my timetable!
then I tell her I got appointment at night! so I have to work in the morning ONLY!
n banana shake again! wohahaha
hope they wont come during morning! then I can make my banana shake!
=)
last day of working!
yeah