BSc (Honours) in Applied Psychology And Management Studies
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, vulgarity and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must in my page. Enjoy reading^.^
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
另一个活在地球的生物。。另一个喜欢篮排球的生物。。呵呵,看戏会睡着的生物。。记得:“你对我好我对你好”

yunleng
Age : 18
Location : WPKL
Hobbies : ♥ volleyball, running
Study : Nottingham
Hates : liars, backstabbers, bitches

谈不所无。地说天谈

Rotten Things
September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | June 2010 |

22 Oct 2009
15 Oct 2009
13 Oct 2009
9 Oct 2009
6 Oct 2009

男的请仔细阅读,别让女朋友为你流泪
26 Sept 2009
10-14 Sept 2009
the flower

Hit
web site hit counter

Music
Music Here!

4 Dec 2009
Written at Saturday, December 5, 2009 | back to top

*mould*mould*mould*
1st I should start with a happy story. Few of us went to ronald’s house to do Applied Research I: Quantitative Methods coursework=$ Maths’ coursework…explaining maths…apani?!?! Our lecturer didn’t teach us how to do a LAB report she just gave us the paper one day and left us to do it ourselves! Luckily, gtc ask me to join them to do the coursework together, if not, die. Actually, I didn’t do much on that day, but at least can confirm those part I’ve done is correct. Hmmm..so now I left with the most important part of the report-discussion, abstract, conclusion and brief literature review. Dinner with them. We ordered 15pcs of chicken, but can’t finish it. We left it on the table…but the ants smell their way to the table and into the box =.= chicken wasted and money wasted =C nevermind, Stoner can eat the chicken. 1am when back to my room to bathe then went back to do our work again…until 5am I think zzZ tiring.

I should thanks to my beloved friend named platypus =D. After telling it all out, I feel better. At least 1 person other than me knows how I’m suffering at here… Everybody thought I’m living so good…but you’re w-r-o-n-g.
The dudes, ‘Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces’ no matter how you repair or you didn’t even try to repair, THERE IS STILL CRACKS.
When you thought your birthday is worst ever, think about me, my birthday. Is the world’s suck-est. No one can beat mine! I’d rather stay at the library doing my coursework on my birthday I think it’s better. Everything starts here. Sorry my belove boyfriend. It is all related. Dont blame me. And remember what i've told you.