BSc (Honours) in Applied Psychology And Management Studies
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, vulgarity and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must in my page. Enjoy reading^.^
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
另一个活在地球的生物。。另一个喜欢篮排球的生物。。呵呵,看戏会睡着的生物。。记得:“你对我好我对你好”

yunleng
Age : 18
Location : WPKL
Hobbies : ♥ volleyball, running
Study : Nottingham
Hates : liars, backstabbers, bitches

谈不所无。地说天谈

Rotten Things
September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | June 2010 |

30 Jan 2010

M I SS
26 December 2009
10 Dec 2009
9 Dec 2009
5 Dec 2009
4 Dec 2009
22 Oct 2009
15 Oct 2009

Hit
web site hit counter

Music
Music Here!

exams
Written at Tuesday, February 2, 2010 | back to top

Its almost half a month that I didn’t blog. caz it was exam period. I think my preparation for this exam is like shit q(>.<)p nevermind, it already past. How was my exam??Its average only.
`
First paper was accounting. My accounts sux…and I don’t like accounts! I thought this time will be better than last time…caz I did some practices. 2 balance sheets, 2 income statements and 2 cash flow statements. But my effort was wasted! *hate* as usual, my balance sheet is imbalance & I can conclude that my balance sheets in exam had NEVER been balance before! Funny rite? The income statement is still okay but some errors at the end, caz I don’t know how to do liao=$ cash flow? Lagi teruk…haih I think my accounting result will be like shit =#
`
Economics was good=) Those questions were so Rasyad =.= what my friends comment on it. What diamond and water, and the camel thing. But gotta thank him for preparing not-so-hard paper for us. But if he cancelled the negative marking part, better duh.
`
QM…my preparation for it was terrible…the last 5 lectures were really last minute & the interpretation of Statistic Package for the Social Science (SPSS). The night before I slept at about 4.30am and woke up at 8am to do some final studies. The section A is still ok, caz I still manage to answer some but I think is incomplete and the section B I just wrote out whatever is on the table! Lol! And why only 1hour? The time is too short man!
`
Rest for 5 days before the next paper. As usual people will think haiya still got 5 days, today rest first. Then at last not much time left for me to prepare! IAP is average, emm at least I have sufficient time to answer. I see the neighbour table, she wrote a lot..is damn a lot! About 8pages?? Mine is only 4pages! Shit! Nevermind ba…I think it already enough.
`
Last paper CMP. Shit paper I tell you! I think I’m too stressed and thus cause failure to encode! Wtf? I forgot almost everything I studied before…my head was so damn pain! Scared to death! But when I got the paper, it actually was ok not hard…but the problem is the time is so not enough!!!! I got no enough time to write my point! And my handwriting was sux at the end! Why can’t they prolong the exam time? Another half an hour is enough! Arhhhhhhhh I have quite some point more to write!!!!!!!
`
Anyway…it already a fact…can’t change…nevermind! I hope I can pass all my subject, that’s more than enough! =)